Piazza Palazzo Dipinto 2
The Apartment Miranda is a newly restored apartment located on the ground floor of a prestigious building in the historical centre of Lucca, just a few steps from Via San Paolino and San Michele Square. Tastefully renovated in a modern key and equipped with design furniture, the apartment can accommodate up to 3 guests. This elegant studio features a spacious and bright living area with a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table and a sofa bed; on the mezzanine floor there is a double bed. The bathroom has a big shower. The apartment offers Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, smart TV with Netflix service included.
The Painted Palace of Lucca
Palace of medieval origin, its name derives from the fact that it was the first building in the city to be plastered and then to take a different color from gray stone and brick red. Some sources say that it was actually painted outside, with frescoes by Agostino Ghirlanda. (1588). In the early 1800s the palace became the property of Tommaso Barsanti who in 1829 received from Lodovico di Borbone the investiture of nobility and its coat of arms.The medieval origin of the Palace can be deduced by looking at the terracotta corner between the square and via Burlamacchi, the external wall of the apartment.
• open space with living room and kitchenette
• bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer
• mezzanine floor with queen-size bed
• Wi-Fi • Heating, Gas, Electricity and Water
• We offer our guests two bikes free of charge. A security deposit of euro 150 will be required. (Pre-authorization by credit card can be made)
1) Check-in time is from 15.00hrs to 19.00hrs. If you arrive later than 19.00hrs, you will be subject to an additional of 20.00 euros. We do not do “check-in” after 21.00hrs. Guests arriving later than 21.00hrs, will be subject to pay the penalty as a "no-show". It is important for all guests to contact us at least 24 hours ahead of arrival, so that a member of staff can be present to greet you.
2) Check out: not later than 10.00/a.m.
3) A security deposit of 150,00 Euros is due at signing of rental agreement and will be pre-authorized from your credit card. The deposit does not apply towards the rental fee. The security deposit will be charged only if there is loss/damage to the property
Please read carefully the cancellation policies and the Terms & Conditions clicking on the button below:
Our properties are included on Cicero Concierge, the revolutionary app to offer our guests an unforgettable experience!
Download Cicero Concierge app and ask us for the unique code number associated to your property, you'll get on your smartphone all the necessary info related to your accommodation and our special local guide!
Plan your Trip
If you travel by car
The apartment is located in pedestrian area and it cannot be reached by car. The closest tool parking is only 450 meters away and it's situated in Via Cittadella .The closest Free parking is about 1,2 km away and it's located in Via della Rosa.
If you travel by public transport
The train station is about 1,2 km away. The bus station is about 400 km away.